Wednesday, April 25, 2007

*whoo*... i spent half my day chit chatting during work today.. (erm wait though i kind of chit chat daily as its my nature of job) but NO i spent all the time after lunch chatting!! *guilty* because somemore 2 person on leave... heh.. well spent 20 odd minutes on the phone with serene =p .. just when i hung up, Yi Xin called to tell me something! something really amazing that i didnt bear to hang up telling her i was supposed to work =p why amazing? because i told her i only got 3 words for her at the end of the convo.. thats "praise the Lord".. I've never "dared" to try to convert you from a catholic to christian.. though many time i really wanted to voice out but didnt want to start a discussion that i had no confidence in!! so.. hearing what you said.. i can only tell you praise the Lord =) http://www.champagne-roses.blogspot.com (see her entry to see why i say that).. yeah.. you had a divine day..spend the next few weeks praying and church hopping okay.. use ur NIV bible!! =p yeah. come and start with Covenant this Sunday!! =) After that long call (which i went to the toilet to ans) =p i came back to my seat to start my calls.. barely 10 mins later.. my supervisor came and talk to me! hah.. that took very long! We talked about alot of things.. Firstly he told me that he hired someone!!! *cheers*... and my last day should be nxt week *double cheers*.. then he said maybe he'll put Monday last day because it was not so nice to hold me till mid mth. hoho. and when i said.. "oh actually i'm in no BIG hurry".. then he was like "then u keep rushing me!!".. hahahaha.. =p apparantly they didnt have perfect interviewees..oh well YES! i'm finally ending work.. 5 months passed!! FIVE!! gosh.. i cant believe it i survived it.. like what my sup say, he said he could tell i hated the first 2 months.. =p i didnt know it was so obvious.. *haha* still can remember how i was practically at the verge of quitting =) i persevered anyway! =p well leaving here will give me a "ai-mai" feeling.. part of me just sO feel like quitting, the other part... somehow 5 months have became a routine... that i will miss =) but for the sake of not becoming AUNTI-fieD.. i should quit ! =p oh ya and for the sake of that growing tummy (HOI dont think wrongly) its my weight gain! whoo... anyway, sup also gave me insights to the working world.. sharing with me his different experiences in the different wk places.. One thing for sure is he convinced me that i should go to the field which i have interest in and study.. and not getting a degree for the sake of doing so.. because if one do so.. you will suffer!! *mm* looks like engineering is out of the league.. anyway he made me consider SIM business. wells.. see first ba.. not v. keen yet =p

No comments: