Monday, April 02, 2007

Sunday!!! April FOOL's day...

I love Sunday.. but i'm guilty to say.. i'm pretty much a Sunday christian..
I DONT WANT IT THIS WAY...
anyway, i had a fruitful usual 4 hours at church.. =)
really blessed by the message.. this wk esp blessed by CG...
Today's CG was a video watching session about RELATIONSHIPS.
yes... the thing that all teens want and desire for...
the thing that makes teens wonder who and when is THE ONE coming..
i learnt something really amazing today..
it makes me question my priorities...
my stand on relationship: God will bless me with THE ONE so i just have to wait.
LOL little did i realise this is not the right thinking...
through the 1st part of the sermon.. i was still blurly think THE ONE as that special someone...
Until 1/2 way through the sermon.. the pastor said THE ONE is GOD...
THE ONE IS GOD!!!
this sank in to me... it made me think..
How can the one be your soulmate?? if you put that person first.. where do you rank God at? 2nd ? so God is no longer... THE 1?
goodness.. this sermon spoke to me... straight to me... and woke me up... YES no longer i seek and wait for that ONE i thought would satisfy me...
instead i should SEEK GOD AS THE ONE!!!
its only when i feel satisfied in what GOD gives me when i seek him as THE ONE that i would feel satisfied with all the Love God had given.. no longer would i feel that i lack of love, or sense of lonliness and have already a maximum satisfaction...
Indeed at this point of time, i would no longer have any high expectations of my soulmate.. but instead as i seek God as the ONE he would make me like Him and prepare me to meet the TWO... at this point .. i would be the giver in the relationship and no longer the one with high "expectations"...
Praise the Lord i now have different insights of relationship...
this leads me to remember years ago when someone asked me how do i rank my priorities...
It was in Sec sch.. deep inside i didn't rank God first..
i ranked relationships higher...
thats all wrong.. now i truely understand the meaning of God's plan for us in relationships....
Praise the LORD i thank my CG...

Easter Sunday is coming... pray pray pray....


hah.. side track.. met my fartty family for lunch today...
mission: trick soon leng for april fool...
details: ask him what happened

Conclusion... i know you would blame me righttttt =p

No comments: