Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random thoughts =)

Just some random thoughts here... when i was blog hopping around some christian friends blog. It just make me really amazed and touched reading about their walk with God. Gee. i guess ever since i read Cai Xiang's blog on his walk with Christ i started being curious at people's walk with Christ. I started thinking about my Journey as a christian and my walk with God. Suddenly it seems so shallow as compared to the many great testimonies i read.
Randomly saw my junior's blog.. suddenly remember something that i felt it was really amusing. Jon Lee was my sec 1 class (as in i was Sec 4 councillor and he was my Sec 1 class).. hah.. thinking back he had a cute noisy class.. with *hmm* vaguely remember this guy who i had to use a lollipop to make him try not to cry (always wonder what happened if he saw me now since he's like sec 4 now).. Anyway, Jon Lee was one of the more prominant student that i could remember (to tell u the truth i really cant remember many of them).. heh.. and i remember him because he added me to MSN and quite a few times invite me to his church.. though as a 16 year old person having O levels.. not wanting to defy my parents orders.. i didnt go and also rejecting quite a few times =X Now, three years later, i was church hopping and when i stepped into covenant i met Syahir and Jon Lee! I find it amazing because i could clearly remember my junior asking me to church and 3 years later.. this is the church i've decided to settle and furthur pursue God's words in. =) Praise the Lord. Time really flies.. so fast and my junior is Sec 4.. hah apparantly didnt recognise me at a glance caused i seem to changed quite a bit since sec school. =) Anyway, if you dont see the pt in this post. i told u it was just random amazement =p

On the other hand, i suddenly thought about my cousin's heartwarming sms on Easter night.. He said this is the day a year ago that i accepted Christ.. if u wonder why i feel its so heartwarming.. its because i know ahead his road to guard his faith is going to be very hard and i really want to pray that he would not backslide in the midst. If you really wonder why its hard.. i can only say.. he has a same situation as Syahir =) *elaborate nxt time*
keep him in prayers =)

Status.. completed A Case for Easter.. in to reading Enjoying Your walk with God...
thanks ahyi for the recommendation.. =)

No comments: