Sunday, April 08, 2007

Long weekends... aka meet up weekend.

Such an eventful weekend of catching up and learning...

Thursday night....
met up with my dearest going army buddy... Yin Hou....
went to eat banana leaf near my house... =)
chatting about the good old days and the uncertain future...
yupx... =) still as crappy and lame as ever...
heh.. despite talking about the past... i just really want to praise the Lord..
because through Christ i seen how you changed..
Now that army life is a whole new phase... press on...
I will plan outings (as assumed that i'm the most free)
heh ser, me and him took alot of crap pics together...
as we deem them as "pre-army" pics...

Friday....
Managed to meet up with a few of my sec school friends..
went to tan (finally or else my lack of 4 mths sun will start to show)
dang.. apparantly i went SUPER red afer that..
gee. i miss zi chun! yup.. glad that we got to hung out and still crap like like the good old times despite not meeting up for so long!!!
gah.. i seriously have the crappiest and bullies sec sch friends...
hah as they say the culture in that grp is to bully the ONLY girl rite...
LOL. their classic FARt bombs almost blasted me away... gah..
but still it was nice catching up =)
after that made the effort to travel to IKEA to join my parents there..
yup.. feeling bad that i've not been spending time with them..
therefore decided to join..
*gulp* as a result they took too long there causing me to be late meeting dear meiyi and yin hou... haha..but there WAS a valid reason for being late!!!
wells.. good to meet them up.. esp meiyi since i've not seen her!!
After that we met up with soon leng and went to COVENANT EFC.. yup..
church had some youth service going on. sadly i'm almost over age!
19... the top of the teens... well.. service was kinda so so only..
more of an evangelistic event.. as a result.. i began to think this good friday there's nothing for me to learn.... complacency led to something that struck me .... on easter sunday..

random thoughts:
why do i seem like i had matured so much...
i guess its something only my closer friends are able to tell...
its those ppl who really can see through me.. that is able to tell me that..
so i was pretty surprised when i heard the comment...
bu kui is 7 years friend..
*mmm*.... aiyahs. bu xiang zhang da...
does maturity comes with losing happy-go-lucky? *thinks*

Saturday
Usual routine.. waking up early as usual.
i'm now proud to say from mon to sun for the past few months i had not slept till cross 10 plus am at all!!!
sighx.. tutioNS as usual with me running from bp to boon lay and back to bp.
=D but still all my tution kids are pretty cutesy.. and NOISY...
after tat was supposed to go and meet some councillors at Sentosa (AGAIN for e 2nd day!!)
b4 i could step out of the house.. it poured... POURED! so no more pt in gg there!
so me being ME took e laptop and started slacking on the bed beside my mum who's sleeping (oops so slack.. now those ppl at sentosa is so gg to scold me)
haha... well.. so anyway, i only went for dinner..
*happy* got to meet up with alot of people..
to fel, mabel, lishi, karmun, laiyan.... thanks for the laughing spree.. darn.. i think i was a little high that day.. but it was really funny for the jokes (not funny ones we cracked) yet laughed over
to yi xin... glad u made it.. of course since we stay so near i meet u rather frequent still. =) u keep me sane ...
to seph,mj,ward.. heh.. dota gang la.. didnt change as usual. LOlx. great meeting anywayx!
to tecky .. LOL thanks for the journey back home on 963! got to get a better insight on army life from him =)
to soon leng and gy.. see later posts =p..
to hugang and alvin.. great to meet up too!!! =D
*enjoyed my day*............ blessed with friends and laughters...

Sunday....
*God taught me on Easter Day*
Blessed Easter...
1 work to describe Easter morning.. - - - disappointed...
it took me a while to shake away the disappointment.. it reminded me.. i am doubting Him again.. i'm doubting His plans, His ways His actions His movement... eager to see my own plans to be fulfilled in my way... one word to describe myself... SELFISH...
Now i realised the Easter sermon was speaking to me and not to evangelise ..
sermon titled " i just want to be happy"..
so evidently i just wanted easter to be my way..
just ignoring wad God had in store...
yup.. disappointed that God only grant 1/4 of my prayers
(though 3/4 was answered in another way)
yup.. thats right.. maybe i didnt pray enough.. just ask myself.. how many nights i skipped praying for the people in my bible? *thinks*.. God is teaching me ......
Sermon was on spiritual blindness...
ask urself .. are u blinded from the truth?
In chapter of John.. "Jesus wept"..
Because he sees us blinded from the truth.. because he so desprately wants us to see the truth.. yet we fail to.. you may be thinking .. since He is God cant he just make us see the truth..
because the devil deludes us.. causing us to not SEEK Him
All you need to say is to ASK and SeEK him

KJV: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matt 7:7

Ask and Seek and Knock and HE will guide and bless you in your faith..
His door would be wide open for us.. its whether we choose to walk to that gate
dont let yourself be confined to such blindness...

side note... glad my sis went for service..
realised the world is so small.. my ACGL is her sec 1 classmate..
anyway, Ruth is going away for 2 mths.. Pray for her =D

*trust God that He has plans for the 3 person i carry on praying for..*

No comments: