Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank God

mm.. actually i ended my blogging for today.. but i saw something that i really really had to write down. I'm deeply greatly amazed at GOD's work. =) Its a few reasons that i really cant stop smiling at the moment, really amazed at how God plans are. I'm a person who DOESNT check my friendster inbox.. because i feel they are ALL spam.. i had NEVER checked them in like a LONG time..but.. today.. being bored at work and looking at friendster.. the NEW MESSAGES in red bold seem to be more prominant than usual. For once i clicked it... MAYBE thats why only i feel how amazing it is.. because it seems like nothing but seriously its how amazing for me to chance upon a message i know i would usually not open. Anyway.. it was a message from a sister-in-christ =) and a VERY random one.. but because of the randomness of it.. u but a smile on my face for a LONG LONG time.. indeed i'm very very touched at what you did.. VERY is the word. i Thank God that u wrote that message to me.. not only did it address my worries it also cleared something that was on my mind.. mm.. Sister, just want to say.. i never did dislike .. but instead i felt bad...always felt like i owed u an apology. yup. hearing from u touched me.. =) and made me feel ALOT better. You're not taking encourage to write to me.. and.. i Thank God for that. Esp since its exam periods somemore... Do study hard!! I'll pray for you.
if you're wondering who is it...
i'm going to say it out loud....
Thanks sister-in-christ.... Jamaine... =D
Praise the Lord.. Thanks the Lord for such blessings

No comments: