Monday, April 30, 2007

food for thoughts

Saturday
Started Sat sneezing NON stop. went to both tutions with the kids like keep staring at their tution teacher who apparently keep sneezing and piles tissue into her bag/table. heh. It was a "rush" day! ended tution earlier to go for church's Day of Prayer. Haha.. i must say it was a fruitful saturday.. because God highlighted my weakest point and drilled me in that area. No doubt i grew in that sessions of prayers. Heh.. basically it also highlighted to me that the importance of prayers.. which are is the fundamental not only to missions but to every aspect in our lives. No doubt one of my weakest area was prayers. Suddenly remember how i went for prayer meeting at calvary jurong and i place the bulletin in front of me and just prayed of the words there. Yup i was praying for what i had to pray but it seemed more like reading than praying... At the day of prayer at covenant i learnt the meaning of praying from the heart(Since there was no bulletin and i had to just rely on what came just came to my mind). Hah.. so i really did grow more in my prayers...=) *thanks Nic and Mark*
Fellowship after DOP was really great!! heh.. thank God for that session of fellowship. Something Chang Zhi said made me thought =p its about our prayer buddy... *mm*... *erm*.. *erh*... ya.. i guess he is right.. its about making the effort to commit and meet up. *erm*...i guess bz is not an excuse.. ha.. well hearing about he and Andy really inspired me! but *erh*.. Well.. really really had a great time chatting and crapping with my cg... i guess it seems a little different from being with ya friends because its really heartwarming to know you have a bunch of like-minded ppl with the same passion and goal.... =)
I LOVE MY CG =D
I love my princess sister jam because ur sms/message brought me a smile
AND lastly YIN HOU!! just when i was thinking about how u couldnt come to church, u sms me saying u wanted to go tomorrow!!...... u still overslept though...
Sunday
Lead by example.. something i got out of pastor's message today..
*too tired to update bout it now*
nxt time!!
On the way home from church i met Edmund on the LRT~ had a pretty short chat.. anyway i found him a very amiable friendly leader =) i'm sure he'll lead Rays to prosper =)
went vivo with my mum sis and grandma after church *phew* =) family time. Very happy because this Sunday i tried sharing about church with my sis.. and she said she'll attend church once her golf ends! *=D* heh heh heh......

No comments: