Thursday, April 05, 2007



"THIS IS FOR CELESTE BECAUSE I NEVER REALISED BEFORE THIS HOW MUCH I REALLY MISS YOU. I think this picture was taking last year but anyway it just goes to show how we'll never change it's baby face forever and we are the small people. Aren't I glad you're my small friend! : DHere's to char shao yucky mei yi ai fang pi mei yi zhen mei liInseparable bus ridesand waiting for non-existant buses till the sun don't shine.Go beat your As!I am half tempted to post how's and my doraemon video on youtube but I decided circulation within private circles is bad enough. I've watched it half a dozen times and it's still frikkin funny.HAHAHAHA" ---- adapted from Sunday, September 24, 2006 Mei Yi's blog......


Girl.. i miss u so much. haha.. just a sudden feelings.. =) i really really miss u.. feel like meeting up... but understand that you're busy.. how bout this time i study with you during As.. thanks for all the support those times.. I REALLY REALLY MISS U!!! gah... words cant express.. *hugs* for all the joy and laughter u brought to my life...

Sometimes really make me regret why time past so fast without me catching up with u.. be it didnt make an effort, lazy, tired, busy.. wadeva.. they're sometimes just excuses... hah.. like what yin hou said we're the ones always in our own world.. =X at least i know i'm guilty of that.. now turn back and look suddenly so emo.. LOLx Yin Hou says i emo today.. i think so too. heh.. char shao girl.. meet up! okok i promise to change! i shall set the pact to be the one to ask such ppl out.. ! =X *gulP* .. anyway, Hew Yin HoU! going to miss u when u go army!! hah.. for my buddy since sec sch.. and going to church..!! =) gee.. cannot anyhow fa pi qi horx.. =p

Quote from Yin Hou : making friends are not the hardest, keeping them are.

=) i'm glad we managed to keep it... now we have to work on sim mei mei! =p






No comments: