Monday, October 08, 2007

the week

Thank GOD for Anna's birthday. I went to attend her church bible study group. They were talking about giving too! =) Thank GOD for that... just as i THANK GOD for her. To this colleague of mine who been through all the rantings and praising GOD for all the blessings we have each day. For enjoying our cam whore and crapping in the staff room and for marking and teaching hard each day. Thank GOD for this sis-in-christ who supports me with our post it notes on our tables each day =)

Thank GOD for Ruth =) Blessed birthday girl.. As a "surprise" birthday session, we went to MOS with my cell group. YES you heard me. i went there with my cell and that is definitely the best group of ppl to go MOS with. =D because you will feel totally protected by GOD's people. Clubbing with them was pretty fun though its not really totally my type of activity. =D but its definitely fun to just chill out with them...Haha.. but.. mm the retro room we settled in was really retro =p THANK GOD for the day =)

Thank GOD for the P6s. It was PSLE week. the teachers are all feeling stressed! they seem more stressed than their kids though!! maths paper was hard... felt kinda "worried" for my students. Just pray for good moderation. Thank GOD for allowing me to see that i could make a difference... for this P6 student who we made a pact. He managed to quit smoking and drinking! Thank GOD for the opportunity to show him the videos i saw at church last week. It was heart warming to know he knew who was christ though he was distant and is distant and prob hard for him to take the step closer to know my GOD is different from his.

p.s THE HULK was showing on tv on sunday!! but the GREEN monster is in Brunei!! quickly come back!! =p

No comments: