Sunday, October 28, 2007

=) happy birthday Lishi

Celest is super irritated with someone at the moment but shall rant that later.

Just came back from Lishi's house =) yup. it was a surprise birthday party for her =) I havent laughed so much in one night. It was just a really crappy funny time just like the old times. Hanging around chit chatting... taking our crappy photos and coming up with crappy ideas. I am glad she had a good time! Shall put up the photos soon.

to the buddy that u have just irritated me...

i can only say you are super unlucky to let me see you when i was on the bus on the way home. I THINK you are really sUAY. of ALL timing i always see you. Next time just say you want to dota and not just give some crappy excuse can!!!! gaahh... DES...!!! can you help me to like whack him!!! stupid buddy..

lishi,karmun,laiyan,dasen.guang and fart dad... now you ALL know where john went instead of gg k! anyway.. its not about gg to play dota.. its just about saying it out =.=

okies anyway not gg to get irritated..

thanks for the good time at lishi's place today. really enjoyed myself. =D

No comments: