Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reflections

I really had to write these reflections down =) and act immediately (as i just reinforced in BS just now) YUP! i literally just step in from bible study with the girls and did a reflection on the bus home. Filled with exciting thoughts. =D

Firstly let me just "clarify" i'm not troubled but just been pondering on random issues. In fact, as i said, i've been really at peace these weeks. Not much internal struggle but just peace.

After the session with the girls, been really inspired. Started to explore the word "fear". The start of the week was a lesson learnt. After seeking my mentor's advice after an issue, i realised you can be a passive teacher or an active teacher. I had been a rather passive teacher. The "fear" of making the wrong comment, doing the wrong thing, pissing the wrong person of makes one want to be in the comfort zone. I come to realised that i've been in my comfort zone because of fear. Linking this to the video we watched during CG the week before when SP was talking about stepping out of the comfort zone. I realised that by approaching my senior teachers, mentors, HODs with love and sincerity and the passion to grow and learn, it was a platform to really be the active person.

This also reminds me of the coming Friendship Appreciation Day BBQ. Many of us may feel the "fear" therefore not being willing to move out of our comfort zone. Just pray that we remember and move out of our comfort zone by approaching each other's friends with love and sincerity and the passion to share His love. To be the active testimony for Christ. I'm looking forward to doing so. =)

I'm growing Lord. THANK you.

Looking forward to FAD....

No comments: