Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another week ....

Unknowingly realised i didnt blog for a week! Especially since i had a really slack and easy week. It was PSLE marking week and goodness, only 4 teachers went back to school while the rest were posted out. so, seriously, the whole school and staffroom was so empty! Of the four days... i spent all of the mostly with 3 P6 kids who are doing this editing clip for the DV school video. One of them in which was FEL's sister (as i complained.. FELICIA I SPEND more TIME with your SISTER than i did With YA).

So fast another week passed. Its my favourite Sunday again. God laid upon my heart this burden but it was GOD who reminded me that He is indeed in sovereign control of it. As much as i pray that God would rekindle that burning desire in my sister so that we could be great testimony for my parents, i was reminded by Him to wait for things to happen and His time and He would indeed do so. Sunday morning was before church was too eventful. I struggled with this slight disappointment in GOD realising that my prayers the day before night had been dashed once again but immediately recognised that He was in control and indeed He blessed the situation and turned it. Thank GOD that today sermon i hopefully pray it spoke to her heart. I felt it was pretty relevant to what had just happened and i pray that GOD is working. I am reminded to wait upon Him and He will make things happen in His time. Thank God for this opportunity.

God refine our hearts...

Towards moving over to woodlands...

It was quite expected..

but i'm actually quite excited =D

.....*prayerfully considering IDT* .....

No comments: