Saturday, October 13, 2007

Term 4 Wk.....?

Band is quite "fun". Its interesting to "bully" the kids. okay i mean just seeing them practise. haha.. It was quite interesting to see the drummer! He could play quite well! I was pretty amazed and he made me tempted to learn drums. =)

I met up with quite a few people this week,, quite randomly a pri-sch mate who i had recently met through my jc friends.. haha.. quite highly random but quite blessed to know. Thank GOD for the chit-chat session and for a companion to finish my FTT with me! Also met up with Sam and Serxing. They made a conclusion.. BP girls cant get attached =p please consult them with their deductions. hahahahaha... great time of chit-chat session too!

Lastly. WHERE IS MY FARTTY DADDY!!! ARENT YOU BACK FROM BRUNEI ALREADY!!!! quick .. the big green hulk is needeD! theres too much crap building up =X lack of avenue to release.. hahahaa.. =)

*sigh* dont know why i am feeling so lethargic and lazy... =X

No comments: