Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday

By fartty dad's pop demand of complaining my blog has NTH. i shall talk about my friday =) The week was just filled with marking of compo scripts. COMMON marking is the most INTERESTING experience and its TOUGH!! anyway, took MC on a day to have a good rest too before my Friday came. Friday came! I brought the P6H kids to West Coast Park. Although it seemed like it was going to rain but it didnt! my P6s social studies class was there too. haha... had great "fun" being forced by the P6s girls to go and climb this pyramid there and also play this mini flying fox thing. haha. i think someone was trying to get back at me when i took that toilet picture of her huh! haha.. anyways... they were rowdy but i thank GOD that i didnt have to shout as much as i expected. It was also a really sunny day in the end. Oh wells. thats not the only time i work out. I also spent the time after that back at school playing bball with my p6 boys.. hahah erm.. i can only say i really miss playing bball.. I feel like playing bball!! so i really couldnt resist playing with them =X ... nAhhhh its no longer empty already...

and if you're wondering whats on 3rd nov!!

Just pray you dont get confined okay!!!

=) come and Check iT OUT =p

who's interested to comee along tell me too~! its a fun interesting exciting day =)

No comments: