Monday, October 15, 2007

Complete

Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to you, Lord
In Your strength will I break through, Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
And I will be complete in You.

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
And by faith, I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day,
And I will be complete in..

I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears.

Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And I pray I will hold on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in
I will be complete in
I will be complete in You

I kind of enjoyed sermon today. It just reminded me of two things that area laid upon my heart. My QT which i keep procrastinating and not take action. Once again i was reminded. once again i was moved.. once again i know that serious action should be taken. "In Your strength will I break through, Lord" Thank GOD that i made the motivation to wake up to go for church 10 service. Thank GOD that i felt that need for pushing myself to be independent. After setting 5 consecutive alarms, i woke up and motivated myself to go to church myself. Just felt this peace that GOD was laying upon my heart that i was not alone. "And by faith, I will walk on, Lord" Lord is with me =) I am strengthen in you LORD. Only you make me feel complete. =)

Went for dim sum to celebrate my parents anniversary. GOD bless them. Just love spending such quality time with them. I went shopping after that =D whee.. bought alot of things.. and very happy.. hahaha... =X

Been a very rocky week spiritually. Dont really know why i dont really feel like "interacting" with ppl recently.. haha though ironically met up with alot of ppl to interact. Physically there spiritually away =X

Met up with di on saturday.. finally! after all the flying and busy us. Once again you're flying! Busy busy. just want to say.. sometimes when i crap, i just want you to take ur mind of thinking thats why i crap. Kind of really want to see u pick up soon.. to be that super irritating di of mine that can so totally spite and irritate me so much that i feel like whacking you. haha thats the di that i know =p press on please.. GOD is with you. rest in Him.

got to meet up with the GREen monster too =p okay.. fartty dad.. who so misses guava and sour plums after the trip back from brunei. =) i havent met u in SOOOO long!!! so it was great to meet up and chit-chat though it was a short time... heh heh..i give u a medal for being able to stand my "rubbish" =)

No comments: