Monday, October 29, 2007

GOD is faithful.

Here goes my weekend. Better blog b4 i start my week and neglect it again. haha.. GOD is faithful. I've been feeling pretty much at peace these week. No strugglings internally.. no lack of motivation.. THANK GOD. dedicated to GOD and to yah ting.. i manage to do it! i manage to wake and motivate myself up.. go for 10 service myself.. serve in sunbeam myself. its starting to be a routine that i can handle. Yah Ting! yup i finally did it. I know i'm not a good e-mail person.. i procrastinate replying.. or even sending out. I pledge to send you one every Sunday.. to update u on church and sermons. I pray that GOD would guide and lead me =)

Really looking forward to my CG friendship appreciation day.. invited my friends who mean dear to me. i pray that they will have a great fellowship time and be blessed. =)

God i come to realise i have one barrier that i know its going to be hard for me to step out of. I guess sometimes i guard my heart too much...Its this line that i cant seem to cross.. GOD refine me =)

Lord i offer my life to you. everything i've been through.. use it for your glory...

anyway, i've made the commitment to sign for IDT.

No comments: