Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Teachers Day

Teachers Day was a great inspiring day =) Had lots to share but currently feeling lazy.. Had quite a few presents from my students but ironically i love the present from the school the most. It was an inspiring book on "why teach" compiled by teachers in zh. =) I'll lend you to read if you want! =D Teachers Day dinner at Marina Mandrain was also an interesting one =D the teachers were totally different from usual that time! well.. interesting experience since in was my first time attending such!

Saturday: Finally got to meet my "fartty fam".. =D It was definitely a great time having to catch up with them. Although some were missing (basically it was only "ah yi" who was not present) haha.. but i realised that we were the celebrate "Valentine day" together grp =p Great to see "biao ge" who i havent caught up in months? haha.. Eating and chilling out together was definitely great. Press on!!!

Sunday: Spent my quality family time and definitely satisfied with it =D Its been long since my family went out together (since my sis was like overseas over the past mths ) Went to catch Rush Hour 3 together and later went to this korean restaurant to eat dinner (supposed to celebrate my mum's belated birthday) =D Its been a blessing to be able to spent some time with my family.

THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING =D

I love my hols!! =D

smile....

all pics are on my multiply www.celestong.multiply.com

No comments: