Saturday, September 08, 2007

Holiday Week

No doubt about it, a fruitful and slack holiday week =D with of course many amazing meet up sessions =D

Mon: Cleared BT evaluation!! =)

Tuesday: Met up with Su Xian *cheers* / Met Alexius and Yah Ting and watched Hairspray. I felt that it was a rather OK movie but you should ask some reviews from Alexius. (hahahaah)

Wednesday: Met up with Eugene for lunch. Though he was late and i had to leave early to school so we barely got time to chat much!!! hahaha... Finally a day that i can justify my holiday pay because i actually went back to Zhenghua to give my dearest two P6 student extra remedial and to spend my THREE hours in band. Blessing of the day is that i had found a tuner to tune my guitar *yeah* =D

Thursday: Lazy Thursday today =D Slept all the way until AFTERnoon before i met up with Yixin for a late lunch. Almost forgot that i had tution today! luckily i remembered =D

Friday: LONG DAY!! Woke up to reach zh at 7 so as to reach expo by 8 for the teachers mass lecture. GOSH! really MASS lecture. There was about 10 teachers per pri/sec/jc =X i actually met Mr Chin (who had a =O reaction seeing me there) and Mr Tan Boon Kiong (equally shock) After mass lecture, i met up with Jonathan Lee for lunch, sneaked back home for a rest before meeting up with the CG girls for bible study =D

To all the ppl i met up....

Su Xian: One of the best person i met up this wk. I really miss you around. Glad we went on that food eating session not thinking about the diet part. haha.. we ate SO much!! Just love laughing and crapping like that. Like you said we had not been meeting up like just the two of us for SO long and i pledged at least maybe once a month since we have tuesdays free ? =D *hugs*

Alexius: I'm sure you didnt enjoy the movie because you were sleeping!!! haha...

Yah Ting: Times like this are so precious because you're leaving so soon. I'm already missing you... HOW! You should get me someone =X but you're still irreplaceable ;)

Eugene: Dont worry about being late =pP we can always catch up other times. I will pray that your medical clears as soon as possible and your career will be back on track okay? Even if it fails, dont take it too hard... =D

Yixin: Without meeting you that day, i would had skipped lunch out of laziness to walk out of my house =X God has laid a burden in my heart that i want to share with you.. after i listen to what He has to say to me =D

Jon Lee: SO guilty to make you wait for so long... haha some issues back at expo while trying to share a cab back with the rest of the teachers that took me so long =X SO SORRY!!! It was definitely great to catch up and chat about our lives (ahem Syahir where are you..) =D Like i said you must had left a deeper impression since of your batch i can only rmb you! Work hard for your O's =D I still like the fact that you have a goal you're working towards! lets' catch up again when time allows =D oh yea add this add instead - - - - > faithplushope@hotmail.com

(p.s... NiC!! i found out you gave me Jon's no. wrongly that day =p)

CG Girls: Haha...bible study at town is not a good idea!! Getting distracted by mooncakes and shoes =X Anyway, today's BS made me clearly realise that God wants me to do something.. something that i have to prepare and arm myself with knowledge and prayer before i embark on it... that i should learnt to stand up and "fight" it and not just "hide" it.. I will read up and pray and go out and fight =D Thanks girls. I'm quite "excited" about CG's upcoming outing!!!

i love my holidays =D

No comments: