Thursday, September 20, 2007

random

I learnt something in school today..

P3 u grade class

me: what are you doing.. did you just fight with your friend?

malay boy: No i never....

malay boy's friend..: Fasting month cannot lie! God will scold you..

malay boy: ermm..ya i was but he whack me first!

p6 ugrade class maths

me: did you do this on your own or did you copy my answers when i went through..

Malay boy: no.. i did it myself.. really... Fasting month cannot lie.

me: THen tell me why ALL The answers is exactly the same step as what i did. *glares*

malay boy: really.. never copy...

me: you said fasting month cannot lie... so DID YOU COPY?

malay boy: erm... ya...just a bit..

conclusion: fasting month cannot lie =.= though i dont understand why they all say only FASTING month cannot lie... and they're really pretty scared of doing so!!

No comments: