Saturday, September 29, 2007

.........

my emo post is reduce to dots... - - - > .........

It has been more of a tiring day than emo day or maybe a mixed emo day due to my tiredness.. I had SUCH A TIRED DAY. Had joy giving my present to my kids. I gave a lollipop, a marble and a pen... yes... i said.. sweets to perk your day, marble to reflect your true self.. =X you know.. marble=can reflect.. I had such a busy week with so little time to prepare for yt's presents.. felt really bad about it though. To all those people who tried to sms/talk/"date" me out this week... sorry for just ignoring.. SO TIRED but LOOKING forward to MONDAY holiday =)) Yes.. yah ting left... the reality takes time to set in... was pretty gloomy today its the mixture of shack and emo.. mm.. i know i'm not the kind that will cry.. but the kind that will stone and stare blank and not feel like talking to anyone.. so SORRY To the ppl i ignored as much as i tried to talk esp the cg girls who i suddenly said i feel like gg home instead of supper.. yt..i'm feeling spiritually weak already..!!! HOW!! the devil is at work. THANK GOD for lollipops as i randomly felt so much better after one on the way hm =.= its a mind thing or maybe the contents in it? haha... THANK GOD that for fartty soon leng dad too who CALLED me and WOKE me up when i was SLEEPING on the bus.. =p okay.. thanks because you managed to literally survived listening ALL my crap on the way walking home.. i assure you that its crap because it =)is words of a tired sleepy emo pms person. haha.. and i'm told to blog this.. a random poem i made on the phone. =.= " the moon is so round toDAY, the werewolves come out to plAY, ..... slAY, ......dAY, ....clAY" yes my attempt to be a poet. the moon was really round and nice =D okay u managed to cheer me up by listening to my MANDRIAN "joke" and craps.

Yah Ting.. i am already missing you....

No comments: