Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My friend, to you I bid goodbye

My friend, to you I bid goodbye
To the friendship that brought me sky
The year has been swell
As if coming from a wishing well
But as all things do
I have to bid adieu
How it pains me to
But there's nothing I can do
Thank you for the memories
The laughter and the tears
They'll linger in my heart
As if we never part
When we meet again
May it be full of blessings in the rain
Yet for now all that I can say
Is to God for you I'll pray

Thank GOD for Yah Ting.. this few months we met had just been God's blessing to me. I read the letter you wrote to me.. makes me feel even more emo this wk... Though part of me wished you would be there to do all the things together with me, but i know GOD has greater plans in stall for us. I cant help but to feel more spiritually vulnerable to see you leave...

Just really hate getting reliant.. because its hard to let go... GOD points straight to my heart and says.. empty those burdens and reliance on man. Let GOD carry them..

Leave with a happy heart this Friday... Let GOD take control of the uncertainties ahead and those you left behind.. Trust in Him and pray..

i didnt know i would feel this way... but as the day starts to come nearer, i start to get kinda emo.. just want to tell you.. You will be missed....

No comments: