Friday, September 21, 2007

Praise the Lord

I was talking to one of my P6 student on MSN... felt really encouraged at what i heard. Thank God i really feel what plans you have for me. GOD i am encouraged.. i just really want to share....

-Harvin--God we're all in this together! says:

but its not realli abt the church mah...its heart

Harvin--God we're all in this together! says:

i inviting my friends to church, but all de siao me, i know i veri bad and stuff,but i growing de, but heck them arh, if they know about our awesome god i happy liao

-Harvin--God we're all in this together! says:

my brother, he christian for a few years, than i see he veri good, i say how come he liddat, he say jesus, than i like huh huh,than he show me 1 movie,passion of the christ,i cry sia,than i ask him bring me church,than i cry again than i realise about god about what his done for us, i got touched and convert. (parental objections- i kena beating until blood ,he oso beaten till blood but more worst, his nose bleed, his skin 2, than after the beating, we laugh about it, coz the truth was, IT DIDN'T HURT AT ALL,praise god, it hurt a little onli, its amazing what little faith can do to you, where did u think i got the C scar on my face.

--Harvin--God we're all in this together! says:

just wanna say agains its great to have a christian teacher!!!

Shared this convo because i felt it would really speak to many of us. I am glad God let me see such faith and courage (which is often lost along the way in our spiritual journey)..... This child like faith that we lost along the way should be re-kindled. Just how my student converted, spread the gospel despite setbacks, face objections yet press on with faith really spoke to me to reflect about how we should press on in faith =) THANK GOD. I am encouraged. There is no doubt i found my calling in teaching.. such child makes it worth..

Harvin... i shared your convo because i felt it was touching.. haha.. on the teacher note.. please brush up your english!! and study hard =p GOD will provide and bless...

No comments: