Wednesday, September 12, 2007

God, i pray for patience

How to relieve stress (originally me version)

1) Pray that GOD grant me patience and strength.

2) Take deep breaths in and out and glup my water

3) Eat chocolates (apparantly thats why i have a bunch under my table)

4) Suck lollipops (sadly i ran out of them at home and sch =.= only to find this yogurt flavour one which mmm... doesnt really help!!)

5) Crap with someone (and i mean talk everything else except my stress)

6) Smile because you make a difference =D

I am STRESSED these days... GOD teach me patience...Losing control of your emotions is the last thing a teacher should do =D

This is what the teacher said about my P3 u grade class

"its a challenge" ,"Unique" class, Its..different from normal.

there was no solution to my problem...

am i really going to survive the next few weeks of daily challenge!!

I take it, GOD please guide me...*patience* =D

No comments: