Saturday, August 05, 2006

smile

heh...
quote of the day by Mr Loke
"in tennis love is nothing, in real world love is blind"
heh.. cute quote.
i love playing tennis. its so fun!
mummy and Shao wei havent play with me yet!
mm..God, please make that splitting headache go away.
besides that splitting headache..i'm okay!
but as i said. xin ku mummy daddy john guangyi ahyi ah ma ....
because they actually have to "chill" me down before i can focus esp at late noon.
hee.. lunch buddies never fail to rock my life.
Friday lunch stayed in my stomach~ =D and subsequent ones ever since too~
i love staying at home recently. its so fun.
irony: i love weekends but i hate weekends
life is full of irony isnt it. =D
i've got a new found interest..
ha.. i cant stop singing.. sheesh.
and i suddenly fell in love with my piano again. =D
biao jie - i owe u a song there. =)
i want to learn the violin! after A's i guess..
hehe.. okay. i accept song choosing here...
u can tag wad song u want me to play on the piano.
i shall try to learn it =D
mmm.. or else i can sing it to u too =D
(heh.. mingjie i sing wonderfully right?)
=D thanks ser xing and wan ching for meeting today~
anyway, while serxing was "scolding" tuan yeow bout life,
something u said struck me.. heh.. u said he dont know how to think
17 years old still like that.
no focus in life, no aim in life, and you never get to repeat life again
we only have one chance to prove ourselves.. the A's. so dont screw it up ppl.
i dont want to see myself crying over results..
theres really no pt stressing up now. because stress doesnt help.
it only stops my ability of taking info in clearly.
heh.to Gene, come on. i know how u are feeling.
but hey. wake up. focus. dont dwell. move on. =D
i looked at my sec school pics.. couldnt stop making me smile.
it was the pics taken when 108 class celebrated their birthday for me,
times where junhao,chun,edi,suxian,wanmei,yeuai,meiyi...loads of ppl..
suddenly found that sec school power i think..
let me share this theory that i always hold true to my heart.
heh. i guess thats where my kai xin attitude came from.
for once i shall name this.. my theorem:

You smile not because u are forced to,
i smile beause i know a smile is contagious.
a smile sets the mood around u..u cheer ppl ard u up.
i smile because i know with each smile,
i making a difference in someone's day.
to be greeted with a smile u are replied with a smile.
therefore, pass the smile on.

ha.. i did stop smiling when i doubted my own ability of making a difference.
well.. =D but suddenly 108 that sec one class i mentored really spark my memory.
i remember the difference i made in their life. =D
so.. i want to say..
i still like to smile... from the bottom of my heart.. i smile.
*chops*
sealed my bubble with a smile. =D

//God pretty please make the pain on my head go away.. =D

No comments: