Wednesday, August 02, 2006

oo.. the doctor certified wheres my heart.
its there.
yup. just another routined check. *checks*.. all ok.
so it proves its mental not physical.
i'm gg to run.. i'm gg to train.. train my mental strength.
shall start with climbing the stairs home =D 15 !
was doing maths..
i really concentrated! i was doing the questions!
i picked up my sis ipod..
plugs...hears the song.. *because of you*
*finish question 4*
*song ends*
ahhh...... y is my paper wet!!
*looks left* *looks right* *looks front*
nothing.
*looks up expecting the rain*
nothing
!!!! heres the riddle.. how did i drench my paper..
i know. conclusion: ipod is a bad omen =D
this is so kawaii...
heh.. this i worst than ten days ago..
can i pon school tomorrow again?
dont know how many friends out there will kill me..
but.. i dont feel like going to school any longer.
please please please.
bah. i'm guilty of lying. i said i'll get food on the way out.
but seriously nothing seem edible.
so i just skipped it.
i stared at the food and felt like puking..
for once, i know the meaning of eating for the sake of eating. =D

No comments: