Monday, August 07, 2006

Conclusion of the day:
john was right....
"when u focus, the headache will be gone"
whee... it didnt find me today... i'm happy.
i focus! and i ate! and i smileD! and i studied!
and mOST IMPORTANT i got back my blush!
so happy.. to see the flush back on my face =D
heh. thanks lishi for the encouragement this morning.
sometimes i just feel like i've been wandering too long
too long too far. its time to come back.
heh. just suddenly felt so at "home" in the hands of lishi ahyi they all.
i really love the fartty family.
to daddy who supports me and let me scare him.
heh. i'm so gg to spend my time mugging with u all.
i just feel the warmth there. so sweet.. so.. familiar.
yup. one thing i've learnt is friend are always there.
to my dearest edi di too.. who so kindly offered his cutie jaz to pei wo.
yupyup.after all these years.. still these encouragements are filled with warmth.
i realised.. i kind of like this feeling.
though the lack of anticipation..
or the lack of the eagerness..
or the passion..
or the fun.. joy.. pain.. of waiting..
or pinning...
buT..
i kind of like the serenity.
=D
yup..
i had a random thought that was so comforting.
it was so comforting that i could kill all negative thought.
nothing else matters.
wad matters the most..
is that.
you're happy.
so i'm happy.
=D

No comments: