Thursday, August 10, 2006

SettleD

heh. yabber yabber. the last of my worries had been settled.
i'm noRt going to mention what it is but anyway it is.
heh. my headache is gonE too! love it. =D
yi xin came over to my hse and cook today.
heh.. we were "aunt"ified
love it love it.
played piano for my biao jie to her
cooked for biao jie to eat
i know biao jie love it =D
went to watch firework with lunch buddies.
hah.darn. we went out that day to crap lah.
that day my jokes were so "cooL" lah..
whoo.. =D shucks. i became myself again.
why shuckS? cos i'm sO talkative again!!!
hah..keep talking.. den my dad in the car must be thinking i was so noisy.
anyway.. PRETTY FIREWORKS! i love it i love it.
bleah...I miss BP national day celebrations.
i miss the spirit there.
i miss BP cheer at the end of the event.
i miss cheering com there.
heh.. bleah... i miss bP.
mm.... i love tennis. i love tennis!
whee.. LOOKING FORWARD TO PE!!
shao wei and mummy gg to play tennis with me.
i love basketball too.. i tried to do full court in 5 bounce!!
whoo.. still can make it =D
i love it i love it.
mm... i'm starting to enjoy mugging.
yA! really! its a crazy feeling..
but i start to love studying...
i love it i love it.
mm..currently into my nEW craze..
trying to revive my old hobby..
bleah.. after i succeed den i'll reveal it =D
*mysterious huh* i love it. =D

.. bleah.. i dont care that i'm simple and naive.
i live life the way i want.
life is that simple.
my happy thought is keeping on cloud nine..
heh.. just that i shall the statement this trip.
=D
she's happy..
he's happy..
Celeste is happy!
life is that simple. =D

*yi xin is right.. i'm beginning to enjoy little little things in life that can amuse me and make me happy*
love it love it! =D

No comments: