Monday, August 21, 2006

*bleah*

heh. ah yi asked me.. thats y i would go think about it..
but just for a while.. i always allow myself to think bout it for while.
but after that.. mOVE on lah. =D
yup. but at least ah yi make me realised the bubble in my cannot be pricked anymore =D
because its already formed =D whee.. *happy*
anyway, was rather "touched" by Fauziah's concern
ha.. she was saying i seemed to be happier these days..
yeah.. *dedicate to you* yupyup!thanks for that concern
TAG AH! =p
anyway, mummy,ahyi,ahma,ah gong, daddy has been great company
yup! thanks alot~!
hee.. *lala*... mug mug mug!
ahh.. ah gong bluff me today.
*roar* next time u bluff me i shall.. shall.. "ignORe" u! =p
nah.. and daddy's sick too.
erm.. apparantly he went.. *AHEM AHEM* during the wkends.
shall nORT spoil ur reputation ;)
anyway, didnt have time to stop and talk to u girl..
but xiaN ah... u've something to tell me bah!
it sounds just a liTtLe "worrying"
but.. i will say.. as ur Friend, i will stick by whatever decision u make okay...
lastly,

HAPPY 19th BIrthday Jian Wei
heh.yeS! i didnt forget.
aren't u touched! =p
kk... take carex....

Mug~

No comments: