Friday, August 25, 2006

bleaH

:: lorr mee.malinSHU.yushushu.durian.lychee;yummy chaojiMUGGER:
that is ah yi's nick
Celeste thought ah yi nick was cute
so she told ah yi she wants one cute name tooo...
ahyi thought...
and thought..
celeste said.."hes' tall"
ah yi said.. BANANA~
celeste said.. BANANA is obscene
ah yi said... BANANAMAN~
conclusion...: Banana
haha.. =D
so cute huh! yupyup.. thanks ahyi!

oo.. anyway, today so craP!
happen to meet edi di after school
so we sat down and chat for half hour..
ahh... heheh.. so dumb
we started chatting bout the past!
machiam like xu jiu...
heh.. den he told me bout the shoe box of letter~
ah.. esp that 1 mth birthday letter.. ~!
LOlx. ah.. he kept it! so dumb..
one day i shall go and see it!
i'm sure its going to be cutely dumb.
once again, it reminded me of sec school days..
hah.. its all so vague leh.. i cant remember much
i just know it was cute and innocent..
heh.. di said "so much had happened since"
yupyup~ so much had happened to both of us~
though this 2 JC years we were rather in our "own world"
distanced quite a bit...
but still can feel the friendship bond~
most importantly ... i thank God for sending me my di
because.. he's God senT!
because.. he led me to God...
million thanks for that...
thats why u've been speciaL..
for bringing me close to christ
Thank God for that..
i've always thought i have quite a cute testimony..
LOl.. sec school days... damn dumb!
the dumbo quarrels..
the very MEAN me that i think no one now believe its me
the daoings..
LOL.. bballl....
everything sO fuN!
Brothers and sisters in Christ always..
promised to meet in heaven yah..
always my bestest pal and buddy..
aftEr aLL that happened huh~
...thanks di~ work harD
God bless..
Celeste

No comments: