Sunday, July 30, 2006

i'm back

heh. yes! ah yi is right. its time to move on =D yup.. thanks for ALL the tags ppl. hee. i want to announce something "i'm back!" yup. serious! i'm glad i didnt give up on God. and neither did He give up on me =D God showed me something.. that i no matter how tough life is.. just pray on... u really need faith and hope.. and lots of love from friends to get through it. well.. let me spread this love God gave me. i'm not sure if i can really express how it feels but i shall try my best k? Waking up on a Saturday morning probably be a drag for me. buT, today i woke up nort feeling all the horrible emotions i had been feeling. its a very special feeling that filled my heart. its not the kind of feeling that u have after your friend cheers u up or after u hear a motivational talk on even not the kind of feeling after i receive a lollipop. its just.. plain peace in my heart. oh well.. the feeling grew throughout the day.. it got stronger and stronger.. *fast forwards* at night i was in the car on the way to the airport to pick my sis. look up at the sky i tried to find stars.. mm.. a starless night. suddenly the feeling struck again! heh. this time a thought came to my mind.. mm.. strangely i felt loved. lol. yup its the same smile i had a month ago when i first knew... but this time the feeling of love is different.. its.. special. and i knew it came from God. LOL.serious. from that instant i knew, i had came out of the whole thing victorious because of God's love. =D i couldnt stop smiling from that instance onwards... and i know.. for one.. Celestine is back. =D hee.. thank God. i was this close to giving up on myself, this close to give in to fustruation and i guess..i'm glad i held on to my prayers. maybe i should give some credit to the shop owner i met tat morning. she suddenly talked to me and said.."are u a christian? mm.. and she talked to me about prayers..and chances God gave her" it was random.. but i believed it was planned.. to keep me in check. heh. one more person to give credit to.. its random but i believed planned.. yup its Ming jie's sms.. it went.."No grumbling of your life k? U r a child of God.. must believe that God create you for a reason k?" mm.. something very simple but it was one of the things that kept me thinking. because it was when i was at my bottom tat this sms coming from u made a difference =D bleah. i knew it i'm blessed. oh ya. and Yixin, who just yesterday told me to read my bible to gain mind strength. heh. okay. very good.in my heart theres now 3 bubbles. =D the first had hardened long time ago and was sealed by God's love. its a bubble that even if u prick it it does not bursts. the next bubble is also sealed.. people from outside cant prick it because i sealed it using bad memories.. yup. but somehow only the bad memories inside that bubble can prick itself out. but with God's love i hope it doesnt burst. heh.i'm very glad once again God sealed the third bubble. though the difference is the third bubble has just been sealed.. abit fragile there.. so i just have to ensure no one pricks it =D heh.. cool analogy there ya.. well anyway, with this, i keep this thRee bubbles at the bottom somewhere under and i'm gg to FOCUS! ha. dont get in my way or i'll... whack ppl. =D yupyup. i'm really back for once. now.. i dont know what can demoralise me. heh. such a big change. i thank God. just a week ago things were different. but suddenly i'm back. stronger than ever. *side tracks* i LOVE MY SISTER. she bought me sO many things from Australia. sO much food! and Chocolates! and even my NEW BAG =D so sweet yah? how can i not get cheered up man.. heh. i saw my little niece today.(cousin's child hor) heh. she's sO kawaii.. sO cute.sheesh. so nice to pinch. =D now.. back to topic.. ppl.. so, when you're down, never forsake God. take some time off, say a prayer. i think God trialed me to see my faith. i'm glad and proud to say. i had enough faith to get through this. once again, i love my friends... to guang! "long time" never eat together.. to shao wei.. heh.u did contribute to my cheering up too.. to RAF..ur BOOK!.. to ahyi.. I"M BACK.. to mingjie.. million thanks. oh ya.. to esther mei.. miss u.

i'm ready to strong enough to fight whats ahead.. =D
come on .. lets fight it together ppl..
now u understand what is when shares drop to the bottom where it cant go lower it can only rise.. just like how my mood can only drop this much to the lowest hit bottom and now it rises so now can earn money ;) heh.. rah. i'm crapping =D

No comments: