Sunday, July 23, 2006

THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came in loving me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

(this song's really meaningful i think =X)

yup! two meanings to this songs i guess.. at least for me. i shall only eleborate on one. thats the chorus~ seriously a zillion words wouldnt explain how greatful i am to John =D really ah. thanks buddy. i dont think i would had picked up that fast without what u did. it made me realised seriously this phrase "thats what friends are for". REALLY. From taking time off to cheer me up.. talking some sense to me.. attemPting to get drunk..knock on the head to walk straight.. pat on the shoulder to stop my "raiN".. going saN xin at chinese garden..climb some kuku seven pagoda, see some good view, walk freaking far round chinese garden, came to this i think v pretty place (where the rocks were carved with chinese worDs of love greetings and the saGa seed tree),then through some chinese traditional house.. to crapping throughout all the way.. by the end of it, when u ended the day with "thats what friends are for" i totally got so motivated and touched. seriously,when i said that i'm sad that i'm dumb and life isnt fair.. i thought back and concluded.. i'm not thAt dumb (dont want to explain why) but life is fair, God still did bless me with great friends. i shouldnt be complaining..yup. its time to pick up. for all those ard me.. to edward who i'm really sorry i was irritated at that day.. u said on monday wear my tie, jump 3 times and sms u i'm fine. okAY. i promise monday.. no more drowning.. i'm gg to use 1 thought to cancel the rest of the memories.. its causing an internal conflict in my mind but i'll try to be determine. to pris and teckming who i went tution with.. i think i was freaking quiet for once.. really sorry i guess..~ to mummy who i dao that day.. to xian who misses me!! =D to ahyi ahma and many.. anD TO LUNCH BUDDY AH GUANG.. to fel biao jie. yup.. and i guess.. to u..and i believe alort more.. if i dont pick up and study hard from now on, i'm wasting your efforts.. once again.. thanks for pulling me out of sinking~..

i end with this thing i saw on my church friend's nick..

"though at times my heart would break,
theres a purpose in everything he makes,
for i know God makes no mistakes"

No comments: