Friday, July 07, 2006

everything came back to me. the same feeling. the lack of confidence.. the feelings i long forgotten how it felt. suddenly i just felt it. i hate it. its gg to come more the nxt few days when i get my results.. i hate it. i really hate it. i hate comparing. that nagging u gave just brought back my fear.suddenly that same feeling. no one will understand. i realised u never understood how its like to study. i wonder if u ever understand how i felt. i'm scared too. just because i look happy go lucky doesnt mean i dont care bout my results. i'm stressed too what. i just dont show it in front of anyone.. i hate it. i just started pouring again. the last time was during common test when i got my results.. a sense of dejavu... arGH i HATE COMPARING. ya..RAHHHHHHHHH ..... i HATE it that its raining.. over my bed.. i had a great day earlier today. but i've no mood to blog it now...supposed to be doing the script for excel day and a card for my friend..RAHHHH! God bless me through the nxt few days.celeste.. be strong.. be independant... its time u realised u cant rely on anyone..

No comments: