Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekends

SUNDAY! Usually i have Sunday blues but i seem to learn how to counter it =) So today i shall start talking about Sunday first. Woke up, church then lunch then restock my food then back home. =) Was pretty encouraged by the sermon today. It was a reminder to invest in people's life. No doubt i did understand the meaning of "making a difference" in people's life but today sermon gave me a new insight. Discipleship is something GOD centred. We hear GOD to lead us to the person to invest in.. using our heart to do so. =) Anyway it was a reminder to be this light and invest time and effort with GOD's leading into the children's life that i teach. =) Investing in people's life. thats another reason why teach =)

Told myself to have the discipline to go home early today after lunch! knowing that i had quite alot to settle. =\ Preparations.. I'm beginning to enjoy the serenity of Sunday. Being stress up making preparations for the week ahead but slowing down and stop to take time of enjoying music or exercise. Planned until i felt restless and decided to take a break. It was between "banging" my piano or going for my long postpone run. =) I chose to run today =) i think it felt very very good =) I miss the feeling of running! Running can relieve stress too!

Oh wells.. came back and back to planning... *reminder* to run moreee~

Saturday..

Managed to meet up with Chun, edi and Yan Liang (though wasnt really supposed to meet him but was fun to catch up) OKkayy going out with chun and edi is the usually routine of waiting for someonE *cough* to be HALF and HOUR late *cough* then finallyy he came lol. yes.. and the usualy routine of getting bullied by them! We chatted a while, as usally make me laugh non-stop with the rubbish... caught a suPER late movie before heading home. =) They who suggested walking hm from lot one.. =p while i was super tired and refused to do so. Oh wells. its been long since we met up like that again and my uber irritating di says see me 7mths timee haha after he ORD! *thanks ahh* =)

Anyway it was fun!

Thats the weekend...

No comments: