Saturday, April 05, 2008

"like that lor" week =)

Here goes my update for the "like that" week! =)

Its been a pretty normal week... =) A week rejoicing in GOD because He sustained me through the day where i had pains. I think i was quite empowered during DG today. I think GOD just reminded me alot through the sharings of my dg mates.
From one of my DG member...

12Whoever(A) belittles his neighbor lacks sense,
but a man of understanding remains silent. Proverbs 11:12

I was reminded when to hold my tongue and that its just something that lack sense doing so. I was reminded of when to keep silent.

From another of my DG who was just sharing her experience.. i think it just reminded me of myself. =) Nevertheless i think the sharing was so frank that it bonded us closer together as a DG. So i really thank GOD for that.

On the other hand, one thanksgiving i have for the week is GOD leading me to pick up the phone to call my missing di. haha yes the one i struggled whether to call or not for the past two months thinking that he has officially disappeared yet worried that i call and realise that he was just plain "bo chup" =p. haha. conclusion: HE IS FOUND! haha.. yes.. actually come to realise that it was "my fault" to forget that he was going overseas for a few weeks. I was glad that GOD led me to call and encourage this "bo chup" bro of mine. It was kind of a "burden" lifted from me =)

Anyways, on one hand GOD reminded me to exercise His wisdom in things and issues. Pick my battle on things that are worth and not to choose the wrong battle. I choose to opt out of this battle but meanwhile reminded to love unconditionally.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Cor 13: 5 - 7

No comments: