Tuesday, April 15, 2008

trust

Randomly trying to explore the word "trust"

1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.

2. Custody; care

3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.

4. One in which confidence is placed.
5. Reliance on something in the future; hope.
*was bout to tag longer.. but the internet is being really slow on me now*
heh.. contemplate the meaning of placing your trust on Him as compared to things that are uncertain.
Hmm.. yup. wait till i've the time to elaborate =)

Psalm 71:1, 5-6

In you, O Lord, I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
For you, O Lord, are my hope,
my trust O Lord, from my youth
.
Upon you I have leaned from my birth;
it was you who took me from my mother's womb.
My praise is continualty of you.

*Praying that i will get well soon...*

No comments: