Monday, April 07, 2008

Starwatcher - Ed Huckeby

Tomorrow is THE DAY for them. Somehow feeling quite excited. Its the day that make the past 8 months worth. =) its Band's SYF tomorrow. Wondering what will the results be.. Dont they think about how muCH hard work was put in all for today? Music is such an amazing thing. Every single beat, rhythm is just so important. Each and every single instrument plays such an important role. Just one extra sound, just one too loud or too soft at this major moment would make a world of difference. I pray that the music would flow and every single note played on time. =) Subconsciously i have the band song stuck in my head after listening to them practise over the past SO many months. I really pray hard for a good result tomorrow. I pray that they get what they deserve.

*In my prayers*

Starwatcher - Ed Huckeby

Sunset by the lakeside - Mitsuo Nonami

Tomorrow is the day.

No comments: