Sunday, April 27, 2008

*tsk tsk*

Hoho.. Randomly realised some funny stupid pictures in my SD card. *remembers more in my hard disk but shall only look when its HOLS before i cant stop laughing*

LOL. i remember it was taken to made the PROCO introduction powerpoint slides for either council or school. *tsk tsk* Cant seem to find my fellow proco partner's one!! =) *think its in my hard disk*

Lol. yes and to the i rank most classic lunch buddy picture because we got 100% good acting skill with an empty plate... =) hoho...

to the sailing buddy... sail sail sail where already... reach taiwan sailing back ler rights...

to the studying buddy.. mug harder la. shall only meet u after your exams =p

to the slackest siR buddy... SIR! driving test coming rights! Forgot you first or me first. hoho.. so who's going to drive who for driving test?

No comments: