Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blessing to worship

Its a blessing to be able to worship. To lift your voice and praise God... To hear the people of GOD lifting their voices together to praise Him. I'm saying this in thanksgiving of such small things that we may never notice when we're well. I realised not being able to sing or hear properly over the past week because of my flu was quite a torture. Music seems to be something that *ticks* my emotions. Being only able to hear and not sing over the past week allowed me to appreciate worship in a different way... to slow down and hear praises lifted up to Him. Just imagine how beautiful heaven would be like with people of God worshiping Him with our voices.

God, its a blessing to be able to worship you. God, its a blessing to be able to sing..

Thank God for this blessing.

Thank GOD for His healing...

No comments: