Saturday, April 23, 2005

(noNe)

haiz~ yeah! came to update a little! =) i concluded: i've a super good temper/anger management... muahaha.. nah.. i just realised.. no one could make me angry for more than 5 hours! haha.. come to think of it last time secondary school ppl see me angry will only blame one person. lol. cos like only that one person will make me pissed like every week once and would last for more than 24 hours. hoho. actually i think that must be where i cultivated my anger management. lol. anyway, yesterday stayed back in school to study for while. *bleah* anger management skills put to good use k.. if not for the fact that the person is not sitting opposite me or something i think i would have kicked him la. well, was so tempted to walk out and go kick the wall.. *baH* irritating ppl. okay.. but they are irritating ppl who were talking the truth so i had no right to kick the person. i should had just gone outside and kick the wall (thus having an opposite and equal reaction back onto me aka kicking myself) yeaH! physics!! heh. i'm waiting to see who can break the record and once again make me lose my anger management skills and i can actually be pissed at u for more than 5 hours!!! =p anyway, walked home after that. *bah* expected it to rain but it didn't. haha. but when i reached home it poured!supposed to go for the talk thing with my mum. but both of us saw the rain and haha.. *gave up* =p lol. anyway, went to celebrate my dad's birthday(mum's treat) hoho. =p ya.. thats' for yesterday. today, went out with my current classmates. watched the pacifier and went to the esplanade. but today didn't really managed to really occupy my thoughts. lol.. so they stray away ... =S don't like it to stray away wo... at the esplanade, look at the stars... so pretty.. and it stray away!!! =P nono not dirty thoughts k*duH* haha.. yup yup. =) i will bE hapPy.. cos i'm Celestine... ~ *live by happy-go-lucky attitude* =p i want everyone to be happy..~ lala.. i will be happy! i promise myself deeR~ lol.. kk crapping =D go study leRz.. slack whole day! wan an~!
miss bP leh.. haha. Huiting called me today to ask me to go back for the aniversary dinner.. mm.. should i? its so gui! haha.. but bballers all going back.. maybe i shall toO~ pay to see mR Goh's face ... and have dinner in~ the sch field *yuckK* bP girlS bbaLL~! =D

Happy birtHdaY daDdY~
hapPy biRthdaY meNg Juan aH ma~ =D

No comments: