Thursday, April 21, 2005

21/04

yeah. went to school looking super blured today. step into school only and 2 different person said "u look tired" and "u look blur". *bleaH* i sent my sister off yesterday. went to the airport at 3 plus am before coming home to sleep. muahaha... at 3 plus am i was more busy erm.. eating burger king there. lol.. zzz. dozed of during eCons tutorials..(for once!) haha.. usually i would never doze off during econs!! was super sleepy lo... could tell from the rate that i didn't even put on my pioneer badge b4 leaving for school. so i collected lotsa "bluR" comments today! whee.. after this i'm going to invade my sister's table. haha. nah. just that its moRe erm.. condusive studying there. lol. i where got blurr!!!! erm. maybe a teeny weeny bit.. well, sigh. i rank myself top at acting ignorant. erm, at least thats what i've been doing since school ended today. aiz.. i really just hope what i think is not true.. pls pls dun tell me its true.. but i think it is. ah.. vicious cycle. but i was thinking if su xian at one glance today could tell me that.. mm.. den it might be true~ ah.. cannot cannot... why cannot? cos.. cos... ay.. bu ke yi~ ee... never mind.. see what happens ba.. anyway, tml's my dad's 50th birthday~ luckily my efficient sister bought the present before going overseas =D *yeah* haha.. but she din tell me what to do with mothers' day... =X well, got my dad a wallet! =D yeah~ and guess its up to me to make his birthday as exciting as possible already.. after all its "wu shi da shou" right. mm.. today i walked home from pJ. i've decided ler.. nxt time i shall take one bus only! usually i'll be so lazy as to change frm 190 to 184. haha.. Veronica made me felt like i was sO lazy. nxt time i shall walk out to bpp everday! or walk home lo hor.. =P *bleah* kk.. bah. Celestine wonders how long she can last.. ~ aH.ah.aH. who can help!!! don't think anyone can~ *ren* ... never mind go mug!
i mIss bP. =( i miss bP. =( don't know la... JC life *=s*. =\

Happy Birthday, Joel(last wk), Kai Yin(20/04), Serene(21/04).
phew... so many people's birthday all at one short~ *yucKs* =D wishing all of u happy 17th birthday. stay happy, sweet and... cuTE! erm.. still owe Joel's and kaiyin's present~! coming soOn de! =D

No comments: