Friday, April 15, 2005

=hapPineSs=

*bleah* ironic. GP essay test nxt week! the topic: What is Happiness. wow! so exciting laa... and ironic too since the past week i've spent GP lessons researchinG on the topic--> happiness. i've came up with the best statement: Happiness is helping your loved ones achieve happiness. yupyup. thats exactly how i feel ba~ people around me happy,i'll be happy. Yesterday my mum approached me.. she said something that made me reflect. she was saying that i seldom talk to my dad in the car when actually he fetches me to school every morning. i was really thinking.. thats true. i don't usually get the chance to talk to him since when he comes back from wk i'm tired too. Its really just that 10 mins drive to school that i can really spend time with him and i realised i've not been talking all because its morning and i'm still half asleep and that even if he ask me about school my answers are all one word. Today's assembly talk too reminded me about this fact.. we were all once affectioned.. somewhere down the way.. we lost it. So, this morning, i decided to chat with my dad throughout that 10 minutes of car ride. yupyup. it made me realised what a lousy daughter i had been. sometimes we are just all sO involved in our own thoughts and world that we often neglect our loved ones. =D i strive to be a better daughter! yup yup. many times we never treasure the time we spend with our family!! my research tells me: spending time with loved ones is happiness too! sadly, more responsibility is going to fall on me the nxt month. my sister's going overseas for the nxt month, exchange program... ONE MONTH!!! =( i'll be sO bored.. i'll sO miss her!! and, i realised i don't even know which country she's going to when she's leaving like nxt wed.. *man.. i suck as a sister too* nah.. tomorrow i'll go shop for my "sisters' day present".. haha for your info sisters' day is derived by both of us since very young.. her birthday(19/09) add my birthday (27/01) , taking the average (23/05) =D ya.. and she'll be overseas during that day..~! one month... that really includes leaving me to celebrate my dad's birthday and mothers' day myself.. have to get all the presents myself! bah~ *lonely*!!! Finally, i'll conclude by Happiness is being happy in adversities =D

No comments: