Friday, April 08, 2005

=jia you=

yeaH. its now 8~ just heard from felicia that she didn't get through the council interviews =X mm.. its hard to hear o2 members not making it... heard that Abraham didn't make it too =( oh well... wish them all the best in their future k.. we can always still go out together and hand ard too.. Felicia cried =X hey cheer up okay? anyway, this week i've been spending most of my time studying.. back to my kind of routined life.. school,sleep,dinner,study,sleep.. and school. guess it just repeats and repeats and repeats... this week i felt much better, thats cos i indulged all my energy into studying.. ah.. feel stressed. being in the new class.. things are stresser. Everyone is like mugging hard.. and my Physics.. ah... i'm lagging ah... =( i spent like hours and hours on reading up.. heh.. this leads me to say how i spent my friday lor. i can't believe myself but i actually spent my friday studying in schooL! erh ya! i ended like 12.30 and spent the rest of the time studying, den went home sleep, wake up for dinner... and the cycle goessss... sigh. i must work hard!!! cannot lag in my studies... *stresssss* pHysics is getting harder and the teacher is like going at a super fast speed. mm.. anyway, =( =( =( ... people starting to ask me why recently i always got the *sian* look on my face... *sigh*... nono.. this is not good.. think i losing my happy-go-lucky attitude ler.. lol. at first today after school i was =( den cos Ng Jing was like saying why i had that *sian* look and i decided to =) lol.. but a bit fake lah.. cos i like smiling for the sake of smiling. *fake smile* *bleah* anyway, but after a while i managed to lighten up and *tada* was in a better mood ler.. i hate this feeling larrr.. like sitting on roller coaster uP and down.. this sucks!!!! its like really testing my state of mind.. ! haha.. recently been walking home.. *phew* and the weather is nOT helping.. first it was a rainy day. i took 190 out of school the weather was fine, reached interchange and decided to buy things from bp, took 184 and reached the bus stop and guessed what... it poured. lol. i ended up stranded at the stupid bus stop and couldn't even study econs cos the rain was pouring in lahhh.. hMph. let the number of times the rain curse me be X and i curse the rain (x + 1) times... lol. and the next day was the super hot sun when i attempted to walk home from BPP. *baHHH* anyway, yup yup. listening to mR yeo's assembly talk today, i told myself that no matter what happens, i promise everyone who said i had a sian face =p that Celestine will be back by Monday! with her sMiLe and her happy-go-lucky attitude and striving towards her studies.. i promise that i'll give myself the weekend(even if it means i'll be supEr depressed this wkend =p) to organise myself and hopefully no more sian face.. i'll try my best! okay?! jia you to myself~!

No comments: