Monday, April 04, 2005

* =) *

YuP. haha.. didn't continue to update that day. =X shall continue now~ mm ya.. last week was not in very good mood =S haha.. to the extent that i think my class ppl must be thinking how come i'm always having that "tired or sian" look on my face. heh. and i knoW they must be wondering why i ran sO fast during pe righT! haha.. during pe's 4 rounds i was like the first girl and like one of the faster ppl to run. lol. running can make u feel moRe relieve~ heh. think my class ppl was like "wah~run so fast" but strangely despite the liTtLe times i revealed my bad mood on my face, i had like alot of ppl asking me "why you always smiling" lol.. i kind of realised that since Sec school alot of ppl ask me that! mmm.. cos smiling is contagious? heh. mood is contagious too.. so i always don't usually show my sianess.. cos it brings down the mood around and the morale~ =D Anyway, all i remember was last week i just keep on exercising, play bball, run... lol.. so i would not think about fan fan stuff~~ "think lesseR" =p anyway, BreNda~ really not ur fault!! cos even if you didn't say, i've heard worser stuff from other people loR. what you said was just minimum~ =X Celestine will try her best to always be happy kk~ haha.. this weekend i want to thanks Connie foR cheering me up~ heh. yeah and mm... somehow rather this wkend kind of got things a bit sorted out. lol. and Teck mIng i'm noT bluR!! i managed to find my way to blk 104 k... and i didn't take the wrong side of 123!!! =P haha.. somehow rather, i think i'm just born with a blur face! ppl keep on saying i look bluR!!! *bish* hmm.. anyway, since i sorted things out, today was a rather okay day. *haiz* but i really don't know why everyday at least once i'll hear ppl mentioning about that issue. i don't know its sO qiao they talk about it or somehow one person will ask me about it... =( i don't want to think bout it lerrr... cos it will make me sad..... howzz.... *haiz* i know things cannot go on like that.... but wad can i do~ *cheerr upZ* go eat dinner, update later.

No comments: