Thursday, April 14, 2005

=baH=

mm... kk. i feel better. or at least i would make myself feel so... =) *smilez* yeayea. nah. *arh* my maths test today.. one careless mistake make me lose two marks. argh. stupid la.. after being warned by edi not to be tricked by the questions i still didn't read it properly.. *baH* i'm sad i'm sad i'm sad i'm sad i'm sad i'm sad i'm sad(^ infinity) but i smile when i'm sad =) =) =) =) ... anyway, today after school went to watch shutters in LT2 haha.. fun fun. watching the second time. don't get scared by the ghosts instead i got scared by my classmate's screams la~ lol. fun fun. anyway, after that i went home myself.. since everyone don't know disappear to where. haha.. ya la. decided to walk home cause it always cheers me up to siNg my way home =X lol. din rain la.. just when i was in the mood to get wet~ anyway, walking home i met my childhood friend(those kind who like meet only will quarrel when we were young) aka sister's best friend bro.haha.. in PJ too now. ya.. and the group of classmates. yup. made me sit down chat with them and play bball =X was supposed to gO home study ah~ den in they end slack there. * baH* i tell u "celestine hates kPo ppl". my neighbour saw me with them at the poolside la.. and the next moment or should i say sEcond she went to "visit" my house to "chat" with my mum. guess what.. bet she trying to like see which is my boyfriend or something.. *bah* irritating. bah.. irritated. *roar*... =) kk short update only.. going to piA phYsics tutorials!
i lost my hairband =( ....... *bah*~ *one more person saying i have that sian look on my face* lol.. i'm beginning to collect sian looks~ *bah* not in my tradition~!

No comments: