Sunday, January 13, 2008

Whole week

This week was definitely tiring and stressful trying to get used to being a form teacher with great responsibilities. It really took time to get used and i'm usually tired out by the end of the day. Thank God i had several ppl who encouraged me thru this week of changes and getting used. I really want to thank GOD. Wednesday was also the peak of my stressful week as i realised all the shouting left me breathless and faint by the second last period of the day. THANK GOD that i started to commit this bunch of kids in prayers while walking to school daily. No doubt i thank God because i started to see them improving. Was very encouraged by the talk we had on Wednesday (by NEW LIFE = yes is by church but at zhenghua contact time) New life came to talk to us about building postive relationships with the class. Its about loving the unlovable and not stereotyping naughty kids and shared several other skills to handle class.. (This is why i say.. GOD speaks when i'm desperate! i know its HIM because of all people why New Life came to speak to us? =p) hahaha.. i pray for a better week ahead.

Friday

This was my first IDT session. I am thankful that despite my initial fear that i would not click with my Dg, i found out that my sec school friend (though not too close) was in the same DG. The first session turned out fine in the end. This is really the start of a discipleship journey. =)

Sat

Had CG =) Brought teck ming along for cg. Oh. havent mentioned how encouraged i was by edward and teck ming last wk at church =) i was really encouraged by them and i commit them to GOD and pray that they will remove the pride and yearn to grow more in Him. Anyway, after CG we went to Ming Jie's house together to play alot of dumb crappy games, get a full bladder, play at the playground there =.= . Had alot of fun!! and i'm thankful for that! =D Because it helped me to relieve stress over the week. OH man. i kept laughing and laughing and laughing... but i enjoyed myself anyway. =D (u should see the pics when km upload)

No comments: