Monday, January 21, 2008

Dont Quit, Keep Going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

I was super inspired by sermon today. I guess its something i'm just hesistating about. The video just reminded me... in work, ministry, family, friends.. keep going. dont quit. Most importantly, in the race to eternal life. dont quit, keep going. It also reminded me the importance of encouragements and i really thank the ppl that drops me encouragements. The player wouldnt had made it to the other end if it wasnt for the coach's constant pushing.. one step more... keep going.. dont quit.. its this constant encouragement that pushed out the player's doubt. Personally when i was watching, i suddenly thought of jiao lian.. and sec school bball days. I remember how he could just captivate and push us mentally furthur with his stories...Personally i've always believe in a physical run, it was always mind over matter. If my mind say i can finish the race, i can. But if my mind had given up, dont expect the body to go any furthur.

Yes. Lord i recognise that there are days when i'm so close in letting my mind say "give up because there are just too many things to juggle" but i also recognise "dont quit.Keep Going. Until i'm sure ive given my best"... be it teaching..Idt.. serving..reading the word daily..encouraging... i'll give Him my best =).

I'm thankful that i took time off to spend my Sunday with my parents.

No comments: