Sunday, December 09, 2007

Trust in Him

Today's CG topic was about trusting in Him. This made me really kind of ponder. After hearing Joel's short sharing of his testimony during the short bus journey. It kind of made me ponder furthur. I had always wondered how i would feel one day if i realised God's ultimate plan for my parents was not what i wanted. How would i feel? What would i do? Would i blame God? It takes alot of courage and TRUST in Him to at the end of the whole thing and still say "Blessed is the name of the Lord". It is why i felt comforted from his sharing...

The hardest thing for me is always to try to accept God's plan as the best plan. The last evangelical event i tried to invite my family, i remember how disappointed i was in God when last min matters crop up and they couldnt attend. Its definitely the first reaction i remember having but also a reaction that really showed me how little faith and trust i had in Him. Trusting that theres a season and a purpose for everything that happens.

Similarly God shows me again this christmas that once again i'm still not placing my trust fully on Him. It was irritating that the first thought i had in my mind after realising that 6th council chalet clashed with my cg christmas outreach was "why like that, God?". Once again i reminded myself, GOD has better plans for them and maybe just not this christmas. Or somehow i'm just thinking i'm not trusting GOD enought to actually have the faith and courage to ask my friends knowing which answer they would choose given that the chalet was something they were looking forward to all yr. (or is not even trying to ask a sign of not trusting Him?) haha.. hmm i'm in a little funny dilema.

Trust God to chase away this sinful disappointment and dilema =)

As christmas comes, i have my biggest mega christmas wish.... That the christmas service will be a blessing and the greatest gift to friends and family that attend. One of my gifts to my friends and family this christmas...is really to give you God's love. Because how God had blessed and loved me... is a feeling i want to share and spread.. and it cannot be describe... unless you open your heart and experience it yourself..=)

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecc 3:1

was kind of blog hopping... which i never knew could put ppl in a bad mood. i guess in life there are some things you just have to give and take... and somethings you just have to accept it the way it is. and i know the very ppl i'm feeling this way at will never ever come to know its them. disappointed? irritated? puzzled? angry? amused? mm.. i cant seem to find the right word to describe. Just say because they matter thats why it matters..

No comments: