Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

In loving memory... Ong Ming Xuan..

Christmas Eve

Met up with Matthew and Wei Yang to go to Ming Xuan's grave today. Its been really long since i went (considering how i got lost and left without finding the grave last year)... Bought some really colourful flowers for him =) it was so cheery and bright because we thought since it is christmas we should get something bright!

Standing at the grave, we said a prayer and lingered around. Couldnt help but to think.. where do you think he is now? waiting for judgement day together with us? so.. neither is he in heaven yet? so where where where.. ? As i think back... i give thanks to God. As we reminisce about times spent with Ming Xuan, Matt & I couldnt deny that Ming Xuan had definitely strengthen our faith.. For me, it was to see Ming Xuan struggle to choose his religion when he had all the reason to choose buddhism (since his parents were). But it just painted a picture of how even the last months in his life, God just reached out to him and pulled him out. Everything happens for a purpose, everyone has a plan and purpose. His life was one that touched ours. Five years ago on Christmas eve, he was baptised.. a week later, God took the pain away. Thank GOD.. i'm just really wondering where.. just where is he now..but i'm sure as i strongly remember what i wrote in the book at the wake... "we'll meet in heaven"


I had Christmas eve dinner with my parents. I was given the opportunity to say grace for my family and i was really thrilled. It was suggested by my sister and my parents did not object. I really thank God that i was given the opportunity to do so..


After dinner, went to watch late night movie. =) oh man.. after the movie, we went have supper and mini chit chat session. After which km and ls took a cab home while fartty daddy and i walked home from lot one. hahaha.. OMG i took 1 hour plus to walk home. I was probably talking rubbish and crap and nothing serious (come on its 4 plus in the morning) and PoooR soon leng have to stand my crap!! =D but super long never chit chat already so it was still a good walking session!! just feel dumb that i took out the sermon cds, wanted to tell you about it on the way hm but in the end i brought it back home without passing to ya. =X hahaha..


Christmas


Super nice presents from everyone...! Thank GOD for :


Precious Moments!!! =) was given quite alot *cute!!*


belt and bag from mummy and daddy~!


IPOD NANO!!! (my dearest sister gave me!! *whoooo*)


cute A+ coinbank from my dear buddy!!


cards and many other presents ....


and thank GOD for the most important gift of christmas .... salvation!!


No comments: