Monday, December 10, 2007

=) *feeling childish*

Mmm.. i used two words to describe last night "childishly moody". I'm glad i realised it was childish anyway. No doubt its something that bugged me last night. Anyway,Thankful that today i managed to fight Satan's powerful tool.... the rain!! *cheers*. Woke up almost telling myself to skip 10 service and only reaching at 12 for sunbeam. Its really the battle in the mind, no prizes for guessing who was victorious because its obvious! =D I am so glad i woke up and went for service. Emmanuel, God with us was the topic for sermon. Pastor touched a little teeny weeny bit on friendship which made me feel even more childish. Somehow i seem to be more aware about my thoughts that just so easily make me sin. "why should i still pray for them? why should i still make the first step to go out together?' Its just like as if satan was trying to distance me from them.

I'm glad i dismissed it as childish thoughts. Sometime i wonder satan really knows how to make use of things that he knows matter to us to cause us to sin. I refuse to let him take the victory.

Ironically as much as sometimes i feel sunbeam is just an obligation, its always the place that speaks to me (despite me being the sunday sch teacher). Today's teaching on fighting satan using God's word. Q: what will you do if you quarrel with your friends in school? Ans: Matthew 19:19 honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.... Was also very comforted that for once when i said "okay i shall close in prayer" this p2 girl said..can i close? and i was really very encouraged by the innocent child like prayer. So, i'm glad that after this Sunday i realise that i'm still going to treasure my friends despite all the doubts that had arised in my minds =) its just something small i saw that i let my childishness take over.. SO! i'm still going to pray for u all and i'm still going to take the step to make sure we wouldnt just have a superficial fellowship but one that is deeper...

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Eph 6:10

** P.s. Despite all, blog hopping is still encouraging =) i saw su xian's blog and it brought a smile back to my face. She has clearly painted my feelings towards choir.. and i really know that we're on the same frequency. haha.. after all the 12 years of frienship nothing rights =P

No comments: