Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Birthdays

Happy birthday Zichun!!

Had a great time out with my sec school friends. haha! it was to celebrate Zi Chun's birthday. Yup. Jun Hao drove all the way until Changi Village to eat dinner... drove all the way back to sunshine place to have "supper" before we headed home. I swear its been so long that we hung out like that.. esp to Jia Min who i have not met for about a year! YES SO LONG! A YEAR!! i really miss you!! =) also glad i got to spend time with Su Xian!! =D okay.. lets do our christmas shopping together okay? Anyway to find the pics you have to go to this place - - - > www.celestong.multiply.com =D

Happy birthday Samantha.. (belated)

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED AND FORGOT ABOUT IT! until i was looking a eugene's blog post on the 27th of NOV thinking.. *hmm* this date seem so familiar and important and recent...!! I CANT BELIEVE IT COS I NEVER FORGET IT!! so sorry... will make it up later this week girl... i was going to have camp during that period!! so you'll forgive me for forgetting rights???!? =X

No comments: