Sunday, August 26, 2007

Week update

A normal slightly boring week had passed.. but with GOD's work filled in my week. THANKS! God gave me the opportunity to share deeply with ser xing. She stayed over at my hse and we spent 5 plus talking all the way till 7 to 8 plus.. debating about christianity. I understand her doubts and her inability to be convinced. I'll keep you in prayers. Dont shut God away..

"Be bless and bless others".. someone once told me that. I awed at GOD's work when Howie shared about the divine appointment because deep inside i knew it was definitely GOD's work. At brief, Howie was tempted by something that was wrong.. he was close to giving into temptation..when so happen i sent him an sms "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful, he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" 1 Corinthians 10:13 Praise the Lord.. this verse spoke to him deeply and once again VICTORY over temptation! I knew this was GOD's work. 1) I was half asleep when i decided to send the message to some CG ppl.. and though i almost seldom or nv sms Howie.. i dont know why i did so that day (vaguely rmb he said he had a tough wk)!! (sleepily) 2) WHO sends a quote on temptation!?! its so random.Usually encouragement quotes right? But God blessed and touched my heart when we had our girl's bible study the night b4 that i thought i could share the blessings on temptation .. 3) it was 1 odd am in the morning..!!!! and a school day.. why would i send it at such an odd time!! (it was a random urge) THANK GOD. He showed me that all things happen for a reason, all things happen in His perfect timing!!!

Lastly, its just to you ... you and only you! Xian.. i really cant believe our telpathy still works u know!! you know why? I went to your blog and read ... i wished i could be with you once again to settle together as we always did the past few times... anyway then i tagged "Xian.... i miss you ~ " After a while i happened to check my blog tag box and i saw your tag in mine was "Hey. i miss you".. you know it wasnt planned but we said the same thing!! =p Miss you girl. Hope you settle in fast...

I'm starting to get reliant Lord... i pray i wouldnt because being reliant is a troublesome thing.

No comments: